Welcome to Park Ridge Psychological Services
Dedicated to serving children & families from a holistic framework.
Desperately Seeking Parents
by Dathan A. Paterno, Psy.D.
Why Your Child Needs a Parent in Charge and How to Become One
Available at Amazon.com
Park Ridge Psychological Services provides the following services:
- Individual psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults
- Family therapy
- Couples counseling/therapy
- Pre-marital counseling/therapy
- Group psychotherapy for adolescents and adults
- Psychological testing
- Pre-marital assessment
- Learning Disability evaluations for children and adults
- School readiness assessments (to get into 1st Grade)
- Cognitive evaluations (IQ Testing)
- Parent Training seminars
- Review of prior and current psychiatric treatment
- Psychotropic Drug Withdrawal planning (including consultation with prescribing physician)
- Review of previous assessments
36 Main Street
Suite 102 (Waiting Room)
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Park Ridge Psychological Services (see Google map) is located near the heart of uptown Park Ridge, approximately 2 miles east of the 294 Tollway, 2 miles north of the Kennedy Expressway, and a block west of Northwest Hwy. It is just a few steps from the Park Ridge Metra train station.
Get more Info here.